Rachel Frederico host of “Off the Rim” at Fort Lewis College Community Radio (@KDURradio) interviewed John Hupalo on the topic of college costs, savings and student loans, providing insight from the new book “Plan and Finance Your Family’s College Dreams.” The interview covers many topics including:
- How college financing is a holistic planning process covering the years of early childhood leading up to high school graduation.
- Why 529’s are so advantageous.
- Translating the “lingo” of the college funding process into plain english.
- What is a Gap Year and why it matters before college?
- How can students and parents best manage college loans?
Check out the full recording: